The goal of the Mississippi 4-H Robotics Youth Development Program is to provide an opportunity for youth to engage in hands-on learning opportunities that enable them to develop the life skills necessary to succeed in today’s digital economy.
- Provide a safe environment in which youth can participate.
- Offer training to Extension Agents and volunteers.
- Deliver fun, informal educational opportunities which provide hands-on learning opportunities for youth.
- Create interest in robotics and other STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related projects.
- Inspire positive attitudes toward robotics and other STEM related projects.
- Encourage a sense of belonging and participation within the program.